Sunday, January 06, 2008

wrapping up the weekend



I'm going to try to share more with you all this week. I do have stuff to say.

I had the greatest nap today - my favorite kind - on my bed, on top of the covers until I woke up chilled. Then slipped into the covers and that is the best kind of nap to me. It was glorious. Glorious.

I used to hate Sunday nights. My work life was ridiculous, stressful and almost unbearable. Every Sunday night I would feel the stress building up for what I had to face that week. It was hard to admit until I was away from it and no longer felt like I was going to die every Sunday night.

Admitting to you my anger deal (last post) must have helped me. I was able to get much more calm even without circumstances changing. There is something to this admitting it stuff.

Well, like I said, I have stuff to share and I'll start trying to do so immediately.

Later,
G

No comments: