Saturday, March 07, 2009

Untitled

recommended reading

This is the best blog I read today. Check it out.

Today is 4 weeks away from my first daughter's wedding. I'll write a bit more about that as the weeks go by. It hasn't yet been exactly what I expected. I'm not sure what I expected. I'm not even sure if I ever really thought about it until a few months ago.

Her mom and I are excited about this, even though almost every discussion and decision about it would not lead anyone to believe that. It's just that, well, you don't get any practice for this. Even watching others go through it doesn't really make it register.

Thank God she is marrying a great guy from a great family. We've known our future in-laws for over 21 years.

Enough for now. I'll write more later.

Don't forget to set your clock forward.

-G


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: